wickedicy
Welcome. I post blogskins and sometimes tutorials onto this blog for free under certain terms and conditions of which you should take note of.

I don't do requests unless you are willing to pay and wait for it.
Jan 30, 2014, 9:41 PM
File hosting server down permanently

A few of provided skins that have direct code access from my file hosting service is permanently down (Those without previews). I currently don't have the codes or original files with me due to different laptop and I didn't back up my data on my cloud storage. My huge mistake. I will either code them again, find the file containing the codes, or it'll forever be unavailable. Sorry for any of the inconvenience. If somehow i manage to obtain the codes or i rewrote them, I'll post it back under the screenshot preview of the said skin(layout).

There is also one tutorial regarding the file hosting site, which now will be unusable.

Labels:



Older posts | Newer posts